1500 gpm pump, 750 gallon water tank, 50 gallon foam tank
2012 Pierce Arrow XT 105' RMA
1997 F350 4X4
Donovan body, 150 gpm pump, 250 gallon tank
The Amherst Street station is the oldest operating fire house in the city having originally opened in 1893. The station is located just up from Library Hill and provides protection to the French Hill area, Concord Street, and northern section of Main Street.
Nashua Fire Alarm Headquarters is located at 38 Lake Street. Fire Alarm HQ served as the home of Engine 2 and Ladder 2 from 1900-1998 before the new station 2 opened at 177 Lake Street. After major renovations the building reopened as Fire Alarm HQ in 1999. Fire Alarm is staffed by 2 dispatchers 24 hours a day. The division is headed a Superintendent and Assistant Superintendent.
Station 2 located at 177 Lake Street is the home of Engine 2 and Ladder 2. The station opened in 1998 and replaced the fire house located at Lake and Chestnut Streets. These companies serve the downtown area known as the tree-streets and the southern parts of Main Street. Station 2 is also home to the Souhegan Mutual Aid Response Team (S.M.A.R.T) which provides Hazardous Materials protection to several neighboring communities. Station 2 is also the home of the Safety/Training Division and the Nashua Fire Marshal's Office.
1250 gpm pump, 500 gallon water tank, 50 gallon foam tank
Deputy Chief's Vehicle
1947 Mack L Model
1000 gpm pump, 200 gallon tank
Ladder 4 (Spare)
1995 Peirce Arrow 105'
The spare aerial is housed in the lower bays off Commericial Street
The East Hollis station was dedicated and officially opened in a ceremony on September 11, 2006. The station replaced the Arlington Street fire house after it served the city for 81 years. The new station is the home of Engine 4 and the Deputy Chiefs, who serve as shift commanders. The department administration offices are also located at East Hollis Street. The oldest piece of apparatus on the city roster, a 1947 Mack fire truck is stationed here. This station houses the departments spare apparatus in the lower bays off located off Commerical Street.
Station 5 protects the northwest section of the city. The station is located just outside the Nashua Airport on Pine Hill Road. Nashua Fire Rescue provides all emergency services for the airport. The CFR truck was purchased in cooperation with the Souhegan Mutual Aid Association. The NFR Safety Fun House is also stationed at Pine Hill Road Station. The Airport Station was opened in 1961 and is the third busiest station in the city.
1250 gpm pump, 750 gallon water tank, 50 gallon foam tank
The 2008 Engine 6 and the 1993 Engine 6
Air Support Unit
1999 International with 1989 Ranger body with cascade system
The ASU was built by NFR Mechanical division in 2004
The Conant Road Fire Station opened in 1971 to serve the western side of Nashua. Fire Administration was houses at Station Six until 1997 at which time, it moved to Lake Street. Conant Road is also the home of the Mechanical Division. The Mechanical Division is housed in the two left bays of the building. This division is staffed by a three full-time union members including a fleet Superentendent, Assistant Superentendent, and Fleet Mechanic. The Air Support Unit and a spare engine are stationed at Conant Road as well. The Conant Road Station has recently finished undergoing a major renovation project that included addition of a new office, PPE room, SCBA repair area, new physical fitness area, addition of a female restroom, roof repair, climate control, and new fixtures in the kitchen area.