Site Map Icon
RSS Feed icon
 
 
 
November 20, 2017

LIVE AUDIO FEED

CLICK FOR LIVE 

AUDIO FEED

Conant Road Station 6
Updated On: Aug 03, 2012

Conant Road Fire Station

Captain James Kirk

Conant Road and Main Dunstable Road

 Engine Company 6

2008 Pierce Arrow XT

1250 gpm pump, 750 gallon water tank, 50 gallon foam tank

The 2008 Engine 6 and the 1993 Engine 6

  

Air Support Unit 

1999 International with 1989 Ranger body with cascade system

The ASU was built by NFR Mechanical division in 2004

The Conant Road Fire Station opened in 1971 to serve the western side of Nashua. Fire Administration was houses at Station Six until 1997 at which time, it moved to Lake Street. Conant Road is also the home of the Mechanical Division. The Mechanical Division is housed in the two left bays of the building. This division is staffed by a three full-time union members including a fleet Superentendent, Assistant Superentendent, and Fleet Mechanic. The Air Support Unit and a spare engine are stationed at Conant Road as well. The Conant Road Station has recently finished undergoing a major renovation project that included addition of a new office, PPE room, SCBA repair area, new physical fitness area, addition of a female restroom, roof repair, climate control, and new fixtures in the kitchen area. 

Photos Provided by Bob Fitz Jr


 
 
Nashua Fire Fighters Union
Copyright © 2017, All Rights Reserved.
Powered By UnionActive™

379375 hits since Jul 20, 2007
Visit Unions-America.com!

Top of Page image