Site Map Icon
RSS Feed icon
August 05, 2021




East Hollis Street Station 4
Updated On: Apr 09, 2018

East Hollis Street Station 

Captain Jim Kirk


2016 Peirce Arrow XT 

1250 gpm pump, 500 gallon water tank, 50 gallon foam tank

Deputy Chief's Vehicle 


1947 Mack L Model

1000 gpm pump, 200 gallon tank

Ladder 4 (Spare)

1995 Peirce Arrow 105'

The spare aerial is housed in the lower bays off Commericial Street

The East Hollis station was dedicated and officially opened in a ceremony on September 11, 2006. The station replaced the Arlington Street fire house after it served the city for 81 years. The new station is the home of Engine 4 and the Deputy Chiefs, who serve as shift commanders. The department administration offices are also located at East Hollis Street. The oldest piece of apparatus on the city roster, a 1947 Mack fire truck is stationed here. This station houses the departments spare apparatus in the lower bays off located off Commerical Street.

Photos Provided by Bob Fitz Jr

Nashua Fire Fighters Union
Copyright © 2021, All Rights Reserved.
Powered By UnionActive™

445483 hits since Jul 20, 2007

Top of Page image